Syarat-syarat pembayaran & pengiriman:
|Digit Display mode:||7+1 digits||Voltage:||230V|
|Frequency:||50Hz||Basic current (Ib):||5A|
|Maximum rated current (Imax):||30 or 32A||nvironmental Conditions:||-40℃ ~ 85℃|
|Accuracy:||class 1||Meter constant:||1000imp/kwh|
5+1 Digits Display 5(30)A Digital Electric Watt Hour Meter For DIN Rail Mounted
Model YEM015SD is a multifunctional power meter and measured the accuracy class 1 (in accordance with IEC 62053-21) in front, which allows accurate detection of active energy in the electricity supply.
About the S0 interface it can be, among others, for remote reading via bus system with our S0 - Recorder use.
Thus, the DDS5188 ideal for the direct or remote sensing and processing of performance data in industrial and building technology, in domestic installations, Shop In shop systems and in leisure facilities.
AC voltage 4kv for 1 min, 1.2/50us waveform impulse voltage 6kv
* If you need different reference voltage or current specification, please advisory our sales personnel.
1. 35mm standard DIN rail installation, comply with standard DIN EN 50022
2. Single pole width (modulus 17.5mm) comply with standard DIN 43880
3. Standard configuration: 7+1 digits display (9999999.1kwh) by white black source LCD.
May select 7+1 digits display (999999.1kwh) without backlight source general LCD
4. Standard configuration: pulse output passive (polarity). The pulse output passive can be no polarity.
Contact with all kinds of AMR system convenient; comply with standard DIN 43864.
5. Bicolor LED instructions power supply state is green and signal of energy impulse red.
Measurements where space is limited
Metering of heating systems or any sub-distributors
Installation in distribution without meter board or meter cabinet
With S0 interface for remote reading and involvement in energy management systems
Industries, switch, office complexes, camping and garden equipment, boat moorings
Recognition of "energy guzzlers"
Energy management systems, building technology
Wear monitoring for plant and machinery